Many players make up a marketing team, ranging from the brand manager to the graphic designer and finally, to the advertising coordinator. This team needs access to a variety of assets throughout a campaign and doing so takes considerable amounts of effort and communication to coordinate. CleanPix enables you to take control of your brand assets in an easy and intuitive manner. Matthew Gonnering states in “Whose Fingers Are In Your DAM“, “internal and external roles and a corresponding “permissions” structure can become extremely complicated if not handled correctly.”
Save and search detailed author contact information with enhanced metadata
We understand that identifying and labeling your assets is vital to your day-to-day operations. With our latest update, CleanPix enables you to identify the correct author or credit for each asset, search based on the author/credit field, and link contact information directly with the author’s name.
With this enhancement, you can now:
• Store detailed contact information for each author
• Specify individual authors for a single or multiple assets at a time
• Search for assets based directly on the author or credit name
• Find contact information for a specific author and/or credit an asset with a new address book
• Customize unique and custom fields for each author (such as providing a specified URL to a specific license agreement or website)
We are excited to announce that the feature is available immediately. Sign up for your free trial today to take advantage of this feature and many more!
Marketing and communications professionals value putting your best brand image forward. Have you ever had someone from the grapics department ask for an “.eps” or “vector-based version” of your logo? Most of us have dealt with this question this in our professional lives but would a “high-res” .jpeg be good enough?